CoinAPI is a marketplace where you can find the most advanced free crypto API. It empowers users to gain the most from cryptocurrency markets. Excellent documentation, customization, free crypto API, developer support, and SDK in multiple languages make CoinAPI the market’s first choice.
If you’re looking for accurate and up-to-date pricing data for a variety of cryptocurrencies, get all exchanges, assets, symbols, historical data, or EMS trading API, then be sure to check out the CoinAPI products. Whether you’re a cryptocurrency developer, trader, or just passionate about all things crypto, CoinAPI is designed to make your crypto journey smoother.
CoinAPI – one place, all crypto data you need
CoinAPI started in 2017. Before that, the CEO of our company, Artur Pietrzyk, used CoinAPI infrastructure personally. Primarily, CoinAPI was a platform that provided a fast, reliable, and unified API to access real-time or historical data from cryptocurrency markets. In the beginning, CoinAPI had a single API in its portfolio – the Market Data API. And today, we have 2 fundamental products in our portfolio, but this is just the beginning.
“By me, personally, CoinAPI was a hobby project to implement high-frequency market-making models combined with statistical arbitrage in cryptocurrency markets. After analyzing the market, I decided to launch the first API integrating data from multiple exchanges into one simple interface (at the time, there were about 5 exchanges). There was no other project of this type and my main problem was interacting with the exchanges, and I decided to hand over this infrastructure to people who will build other great projects on it,” said Artur Pietrzyk, CEO of CoiAPI.
CoinAPI – Mission & Vision
We want to move away from the perception that CoinAPI is simply a market data API. We don’t want to provide such a limited-service at a time when the market is booming. According to the Allied Market Research, the global cryptocurrency market size was valued at $1.49 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $4.94 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030.
The goal of CoinAPI is to create a collection of dedicated APIs for the cryptocurrency market. CoinAPI’s goal is to create a one-stop-shop for all customer use cases, eliminating the need to choose between different vendors on the market. All required APIs will be available in one location – CoinAPI.
There is no better or faster tool to bridge the information delivery gap between CoinAPI and cryptocurrency trading markets when it comes to trading or automated data collection.
CoinAPI’s vision is to create a marketplace with dedicated APIs to satisfy all user needs in the cryptocurrency market. CoinAPI is the most advanced API marketplace for scaling enterprise marketplace growth. Customers chose CoinAPI because of its 5 years of proven experience, strong and tested platform, service capabilities, and ability to quickly implement the platform.
And today… CoinAPI has 100 000 users across the globe!
CoinAPI currently has two APIs in its portfolio: market data API and EMS API. We cover a wide range of use cases, such as real-time market data, historical data, trading signals, and high-speed trading. CoinAPI removes the complexity of crypto operations, trading, and data access at scale.
Why use the CoinAPI marketplace? CoinAPI provides a complete toolkit for your cryptocurrency assets:
- Firstly, developers can be automatically onboarded and begin implementing APIs without having to spend time dealing with multiple APIs themselves. Prior to this solution, businesses had to build an abstraction layer from scratch.
- CoinAPI has various interfaces and this is easy to access where exchanges don’t have that scope. We also have Enterprise interfaces like FIX protocol, which allow us to integrate even very small exchanges with systems that support this specific fix protocol.
- Low latency is a critical feature in this case. The exchanges take place all over the world (US, Europe, Asia). As CoinAPI, we have servers in each of these regions. People can access our services through a gateway on each continent. Moreover, CoinAPI has redundancy, so if one of our servers in Europe fails, customers are redirected to the closest location.
- CoinAPI enables organizations to synchronize data, collaborate more effectively, and develop new business software solutions.
- Enabling communication between software tools and APIs enables the development of new automation methods, data collection, and enterprise software ecosystems.
- In conclusion, CoinAPI allows connecting all of the apps into a seamless interface, so this result in a highly effective stack.
We’ll keep you updated on new product releases as we grow and develop new crypto products. Although we currently specialize in cryptocurrency, our knowledge of the financial market will soon be expanded. Keep an eye out for new products!
If you have any questions about the new product, please reach out to [email protected]